lunedì 30 marzo 2020

"Happy Easter to you" card with Heffy Doodle!

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing a pretty Easter oval card that stands on its own and doubles as a little Spring decor!


First of all I die cut 5 stitched ovals : 4 out of white and 1 out of  Simply Teal-icious cardstock.
I crated my card with the first white oval by cutting a little at the bottom, folding a little at the top and adhering just the flap to my Simply Teal-icious one.


I die cut some clouds out of another white oval, secured them down at the top of my card and colored the last 2 ovals with Twisted Citron Oxide and Lucky Clover Distress inks.
I die cut all the stitched hills and grassy ones and started layering them onto my oval card. 
I secured them down with liquid glue at the bottom and a little bit of foam adhesive at the top.


The I die cut the flower stems out of the green cardstock left and darkened them up a little bit.
I also die cut my flowers out of Razzleberry cardstock, assembled them all and glued them down too.
I also die cut little flowers out of Teal-icious cardstock I glued at the bottom.

Finally I die cut the banner out of white cardstock, I stamped my sentiment from the Honey Bunny Boo set on it and glued it at the bottom.
I added some details with a white gel pen to the scene and some clear sequins here and there as embellishments.

You can see here down below how it stands nicely! 


It's such a unique design and so much fun to make by stretching all your supplies!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento