lunedì 16 marzo 2020

Let's celebrate the Lawn Fawn's 10th Birthday!!


Hello and happy monday! 
It's finally time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and we're celebrating the Lawn Fawn's 10th Birthday!! YAY!!



I was inspired to make a cute card with the little Panda Party free set I received as a little Bday gift with my order at Lawn Fawn a couple of years ago.



The sentiment is from the Happy Happy Happy set and the lovely patterned paper is from the Spring Fling petite paper pack.
I also used the Dotted Rectangle Stackables and the Outside in Stitched Heart Stackables.

Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento