mercoledì 25 marzo 2020

"from one chick to.. " card for Sunny Studio!


Hello there and happy wednesday!
Today's project is a happy card showcasing the Chickie Baby set by Sunny Studio!



Awww I love all these little Spring cuties!!
First of all I created my card out of white cardstock and then I stamped and colored with my copics all the chicks and their Easter accessorizes.


I added some details with a white gel pen to all of them and then die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I created all the mini scenes and glued them on to my card in this fun design with foam adhesive.


Finally I stamped my sentiment and added some clear sequins to finish my card.
I'm so super happy about how this turned out cause it's clean and simple but full of critters and happy colors!


Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento