mercoledì 8 maggio 2019

"Thank you fairy much" card with Hello Bluebird!

Hello there! 
Today there'll be lots of posts and inspiration here non-stop, be sure to come back to enjoy all the new contents!!

For now I'm sharing a magical card featuring the Hello Bluebird sets "Fairy Garden" and "Garden Friends".


I'm so in love with this card!! 
These images are adorable and so sweet :)


I went for a slimline card today so I could create and set a taller scene and build a "flowers garden" for my little fairies. 
I created my background by sponging some Distress Inks and I also added some gold watercolors splatters here and there. I let everything dry completely.


Then I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I glued everything down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and I added lots of sparkle with my Wink Of Stella clear brush.


Finally I also added some sparkling clear sequins and more details with a white gel pen.
I stamped my sentiment and mounted this panel on to a slightly bigger white cardbase.

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento