mercoledì 29 maggio 2019

"Hello" card with Hello Bluebird!


Hi there and happy wednesday!

Today I have a cute "Hello" card made with all Hello Bluebird stuff to share!  ..Bring a cup of tea, keep reading and bee- inspired! ihih!!



First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, I gave it some color by sponging some Spoonfull Sugar Distress ink and then I added some gold watercolors splatters here and there- I let it dry completely.


Then I stamped all the clouds from the Maverick set multiple times + the little "Hello", the little bee and part of the sentiment from the Bee Happy set. I added some color with my copics and I die cut everything with their coordinated dies.

I also die cut and colored the rainbow and 2 little hearts using the dies from the Rainbow Sky Die set, I created my little scene and I glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally I added some clear sequins, lots of sparkle with the Wink of Stella brush on the rainbow and the bee and more details with a white gel pen.
Hope you like my card and it makes you smile!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento