lunedì 13 maggio 2019

A cute mermaid card with Picket Fence Studios!


Hello there and happy monday!
Today I'm happy to share a cute mermaid card I made with the "I am a mermaid" set by Picket Fence Studios.



Look at this cute mermaid and that sentiment?! It totally amazed me!!


First of all I made my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I colored the front top with Distress inks to create the ocean.
Then I stamped the little mermaid and a fish, I colored them with copics and fussy cut them leaving a little white border. Then I added lots of details to the mermaid tail using the deco foil adhesive pen and the irridescent foil (all by ThermOweb). It's super easy and the effect is soo cool. You just have to draw little dots on the mermaid tail, place a little piece of foil on them and pass through your cutting machine. The foil will stick to your drawing et voilà, a precious tail! ihih!!
I cut out a coordinated panel in white cardstock, I stamped my sentiment in the bottom right corner and die cut a wavy border at the top.


Finally I glued everything down and added some white nuvo drops to mimic little bubbles.
I'm so happy about how this turned out, clean and simple but so sweet!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento