domenica 22 aprile 2018

Happy spring showers card for YNS!

Hello! 
Today i'm on the Your Next Stamp blog for my featured day as a guest for the month of April, Yay!
Here's what i created..








































Spring is here and it's all about happy colors and rainbows, flowers.. so i get inspired by the Waddles Rainbow Fun and Puddles of Fun stamp sets to create this fresh card!
First i die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock and i created a coordinated card base in lilac cardstock.
Then i stamped my sentiment + rainbow directly on to the white panel and the cloud + chick on to some white cardstock.
I colored all the images with copics and i cut the cloud and the chick out.







































I stamped the little rainy drops with a light blue ink and i glued down my images with foam tape.
I added lots of sparkle to the scene with the Wink of Stella clear brush and some details with a white gel pen. 
Finally i mounted my decorated panel on to the lilac card base to complete my card.
I'm so happy about how it turned out, it makes me smile!!

Be sure to pop over the Your Next Stamp blog and leave me some love there as well.. You could win a stamp set of your choise!!
Comment must be left by April 25th at midnight EST and the Winner will be announced on April 27th, good luck!

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


1 commento: