venerdì 27 aprile 2018

"Happy Birthday" card - YNS Challenge 88!

Hello there and happy friday!

It's time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp so grab a cup of coffe and take some time to be inspired! 

There are 2 options as usual: a card skecth and a color inspiration.

     


I always love to combine them both for extra fun! ihih!
Here's my take..






































This little unicorn is soo super cute, perfect for a little birthday party!
First i created my card base and a coordinated panel out of some white cardstock, then i die cut a cirlce and a rectangle out of my panel, following the sketch inspiration.
I colored the fron of my card base with distress ink to make the colors pop out of my circle and rectangle windows.






































I stamped my unicorn from the Unicorn Rocks stamp set, i colored it with copics and i cut it out. I also die cut the rainbow and those little clouds, using the new stand alone die, out of some white cardstock and i added some color with copics following the color inspiration.
I die cut a stripe of white cardstock in white and i colored it to be pink to create my center piece and i also die cut another little stripe for my sentiment from the Hobby Chicks stamp set.
Finally i glued down all the elements as u see them with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive and i added some clear sequins as embellishments.

Oh and of course i put some Wink of Stella on to my unicorn to make him extra sparkle! 

Be sure to pop over the Your Next Stamp blog to see all the inspiration from the other talented ladies of the team and all the details on how to partecipate. Enjoy the fun playing with us, you could win happy prizes!  

This card was os much fun to make, hope u like it and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento