lunedì 16 aprile 2018

Farm Critters shadow box card for Lawn Fawnatics!

Happy monday friends!!
I's time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge today and it's all about..3d cards!!


I had so much fun creating a cute little shadow box with the adorable critters from the new Hay There set!
Here's my card..






































This scene makes me happy, i recently got the shadow box die and i can't wait to create more, this design is so creative!!

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento