lunedì 23 aprile 2018

A Hello sweet cheecks card for Heffy Doodle!

Hi there!
I'm up on the Heffy Doodle blog today with a Hello sweet cheecks pretty card!
Here’s what i created..



These cute mice are just my fave!



First off all i stamped them all with a copic friendly ink, i colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.








Then i created my card base out of some white cardstock and i colored it sponging some Twisted Citron Distress ink starting from the bottom left corner and blending in to the top right corner.
I put some tiny pieces of foam adhesive on the back of all my images and glued some sunflower seeds throught their paws with liquid glue.



I stamped my sentiment on the top rigth corner of my card with the same black ink used before and glued down all the images creating this happy dimensional pattern.



I cut away the parts of images that came out at the side to give my card a clean and finish look and i added some details to all the critters with a white gel pen.




Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento