lunedì 5 marzo 2018

Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge #24!

Happy monday!
Today it's time for a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! YAY!!



The new theme is "Fun with dies" and u can have fun creating goodie bags, matching pretty dies on a card or on to a layout.. 
I created a cute spring goodie bag.. here's it!






































It's so super cute and perfect for spring - even though here it's still all cold and snowy!
Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics blog and join the fun!

Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: