lunedì 1 gennaio 2018

Happy New Year with Lawn Fawnatics!

Hi there and Happy Happy New Year!!
I'm super excited and happy to announce that i'm joining the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team
It's like a dream come true, u know how much i love Lawn Fawn happy stuff and i'm going to work with so many talented ladies!! 2018 is pretty amazing so far! ihih!! :)
Now back to the Lawn Fawnatics new Challenge 20.. it's Fun with Food!


I made a card to wish u all .. "Best wishes.. for the Greatest 2018" ! ahah!!

Omg this little pizza, it makes me giggle sooo much!!! 
I paired the Queen's 123 and the Pizza My Heart stamp sets to create the card and i also used the stitched borders dies, those little dots are so pretty! 


I added some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins on to the card to finish it up and i'm so super happy about how fun it turned out!! ihih!!
Be sure to stop at the Lawn Fawnatics blog and join the fun playing with us!

Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: