venerdì 26 gennaio 2018

"To my significant otter" cards with LF & SSS!



Hi there and happy friday!!
Today i'm happy to show 2 little Valentine's cards i made with the exclusive "Christmas like no otter" stamp set by lawn Fawn for Simon Says Stamp :)
Here's what i created..






































This is a Christmas set but this cute couple had no festive elements on its own so u can use it all year around!!
Since they are so sweet i decided to create 2 little love themed cards :)






































First of all i die cut 2 stitcged hearts, and i sponged the top of each with Distress inks Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry. Then i die cut 2 banners and i stamped my sentiment.






Then i cut out a hill shape with my scissors out of some copy paper and i used it as a stencil to create my ocean waves at the bottom with Distress ink Peacock Feathers.
Then i stamped all my images with memento black ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with the coordinated dies.




I added some details with a white gel pen on to my images and i also added some wink of stella on  
those tiny hearts to make them shine!!

Finally i created 2 coordinated card base i glued down my heart panels and all my images with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
I'm so super happy about how these turned out, clean and simple but pretty! ihih! 
Challenge: 



Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. Super cute cards. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    RispondiElimina