venerdì 5 gennaio 2018

Sunny Studio Sneak Peek: Tiny Dancers!

Hi there and happy friday!
Today i'm up on the Sunny Studio Blog with a pretty card featuring a stamp from the new release! 
Are u ready?! It's Snneack Peek Week! YAY!!!



And here's my pretty ballerinas card made with the new Tiny Dancers cuties :)


These tiny dancers are soo adorable!! I love them so much!! :)

Be sure to stop by at Sunny Studio for more photos, details and all the instructions! 

Also we can't wait to show you the entire new release. I love all the happy new stuff so, so much! Start saving your pennies and be sure to come back for more inspiration and sneak peeks.

Thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento