mercoledì 29 giugno 2022

Two By Two Safari Animals cards with Heffy Doodle!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm sharing some fun and colorfull cards featuring the Two By Two Safari Animals set by Heffy Doodle. 
This set is so adorable and all the critters featured in lovely couple are so lovely!


For my first card I had to create a slimline design so that I could include all the critters of course -eheh!
I stamped all the critters with a copic friendly ink onto some Alcohol Marker Friendly Cardstock, colored them with my copics and added some little details with a white gel pen.


Then I created my cardbase and masked a little stripe at front bottom using the Heffy Memo Tape. I love the Heffy Memo Tape so much: it's a staple!
I inked the top front of my card with a combo of Distress Inks, die cut all my images with their coordinated dies and glue them down with HD Foam Tape.


Finally I die cut my sentiment out of white cardstock, using the Slimline Quartet Dies set and add that on my card with Gluebert - the cutest craft glue on the market! 
I alse added a couple of irridescent sequins here and there to finish off my design.

Onto my second projects.. I created a Bday card with the Stitched Birthday Trio (A2) Frame Die set ..


First of all I die cut my frame out of white cardstock, them stamped, colored and die cut all the critters. 
Then I trimmed a matching panel out of more white cardstock, I inked it with Distress ink and let it dry completely. As it was dry I added some texture to it by using a clear glittery embossing paste over the Starfall Stencil. 


I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and as everything was dry I glued my inked panel onto the front and add my frame on top.
Finally I stamped my sentiment from the Wild At Heart Sentiment set with a very light blue ink, added all the critters and some sequins. 



Aww I love this card so much, it makes me happy!

And finally another card featuring the adorable toucans..


Maybe this is my favourite couple, they're so cute!
First of all I die cut my central panel out of white cardstock using the Whimsically Wonky Metric Rectangles Dies, created a slightly bigger cardbase and covered the front with this lovely bright yellow striped patterned paper from the Summer Holiday pad.


I created my background with the Build A Bamboo Stencil and a couple of Distress Ink pads, then stamped my sentiment from the Wild At Heart set and mounted my panel onto my card with foam adhesive.
I stamped, colored and die cut my toucans and glue them down with Gluebert. 
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and a couple of sequins. 

I hope you like this fun cards trio as much as I do and are now inspired to create!
Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento