mercoledì 22 giugno 2022

Bunny & Guinea: Christmas gift card with RAM + discount code!

Hi there and happy wednesday!
Today I'm so happy to share a cute festive card featuring a new adorable digital stamp by  Rachelle Anne Miller design..


Aww the bunny and giuinea serie is so cute and this new little "Bunny & Guinea: Christmas gift" scene for the holidays is adorable, isn' it?


I created my background with distress inks and colored my cuties with copic markers :)


Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento