lunedì 4 luglio 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 128

Hello there and happy monday!
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics and it's all about ... Christmas!



Finally it's Christmas in July time and I'm so happy we are now publicly allowed to share festive projects on the internet -eheh!! 
Jkg but u know me and I'm all about festive making!
So here's my take..


I love this little guy so much and I quite enjoyed creating this all die cut card, it was so nice! 



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Cheery deer

Stitched snowflake backdrop

All the dots petite paper pack

Lawn Fawn cardstocks

Small dotted square stackables 


Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento