martedì 3 maggio 2022

"You make me smile" card with IsabelCristinaStamps

Hi there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm so happy to celebrate my friend Isabel's Bday and her new release with this sweet card..


These critters having a fun pic nic in the park are so cute! 
They're all from the Picnic friends set - I colored them with copics, fussy cut them out and ink blended my background with Distress inks.




Be sure to check all the beautiful stamps by Isabel at her Etsy shop and happy crafting! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento