domenica 1 maggio 2022

It's tea time with Mama Elephant!

 Hi there! 

Today I'm sharing some little gift tags, made with all Mama Elephant goodies..


I love this little cat and his very mice friend hiding behind all the cups, they're so adorable!

As I saw this image I knew I had to create a little tea time gift tag: it's the perfect little gift to go along a yummy box of biscuits!

First of all I die cut the main tag body out of white cardstock and light blue cardstock. Then I die cut the little pocket out of more white cardstock.
I used the Gift Pocket Tag - Creative Cuts set to make these and it's one of my fave, so unique and there's also a die included on the set, that cuts a little panel you can stitch on if you like! 


I stamped my image from the My Favorite Person set, colored it with copics and die cut it with its coordinated dies, then stamped my sentiment and assembled the gift tag with strong double sided tape.


Finally I added my image with foam adhesive, some twine at the top, a little heart and these tags are ready to wish "Happy Tea Time" -with Mama Elephant - eheh! 
Of course I did every step twice to create 2 tags and I can't wait to make more! 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento