mercoledì 4 maggio 2022

A cute Mama Elephant gatefold card!

 Hi there! 

Today I'm sharing this cute Mama Elephant gatefold card..


First of all I created my cardbase by cutting a piece of white cardstock that's 8 and 1/2 inches by 5 and 1/2 inches and folding it at 2 and 1/8 from each side. 
Then I cut another piece of white cardstock that's 4 and 1/4 by 5 and 1/2  and inked it up to create a custom scene for my critters. 


I cut this panel at 2 and 1/8 and glued my 2 panels onto the front panels of my cardbase. You could also decorate the front of your gatefold card directly if you're using a very thick cardstock.
Then I stamped my images from the You Raise Me Up set, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.


Finally I stamped my sentiment inside the card - I chose one of my favorite from the Inside Birthday Messages set.
I added a couple of sequins here and there and the card is completed! 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento