sabato 29 maggio 2021

"Rainbow Pic-nic" card with Hello Bluebird!

Happy saturday friends! 
I made another happy card with Hello Bluebird today..


I chose some rainbow patterned paper for the frame and a light yellow green cardstock for the grass. All the images are colored with copics and die cut with their coordinated dies. 


I combined all the new images with some of my old faves to style this happy spring pic-nic / party in the garden and it turned out so cute! 


Here are the Hello Bluebird products I create with: 

Pig Out set + coordinated dies 
Gallery Frame # 6 Die 
Party on the Farm set + coordinated dies 

I really hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento