giovedì 20 maggio 2021

Garden inspired card with SugarPea Designs!

Hi there!
Today I'm super happy to share this lovely garden themed card made with all SugarPea Designs stuff with you..
 


Aww I love these little cuties and all their veggies so much! 
First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and stamped my background onto another piece of white cardstock with a light blue ink.
I trimmed it to size and glued it onto the front of my cardbase to create this fun design.


Then I stamped, colored with my copics and die cut all the images and glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive. 
Finally I stamped my setiment atthe bottom and added a few clear sequins here and there. 

What you need to make it:  




Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento