lunedì 10 maggio 2021

Heffy Doodle New Release - Day 2

Hi there and welcome back for the Heffy Doodle New Release Day 2! 
Today I'm sharing more projects using the new adorable HD stuff, hope you enjoy! 
Please be sure to check the whole new collection here down below ( scroll down at the end of this post!) - thank you!











Aww I had the best time creating with these new goodies and I hope you like all my projects as much as I do ( and that's a lot -ehehe!)!!
Check all the new products now avaiable at Ellen Hutson..



Hope you like these cards as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!


Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento