mercoledì 8 luglio 2020

"You have a Pizza my heart" card with Lawn Fawn!

Hello darlings! 
Today I'm happy to share this cute card I made with the Pizza my Heart set by Lawn Fawn!


Aww these images are so adorable! And they totally look yummy too, now all I want is pizza! ihih!!
First of all I die cut a dotted rectangle out of white cardstock and a stitched one out of an old plaid LF paper.


I stamped, colored with copics and cut out all the images and added lots of details with my white gel pen.
I stamped my sentiment on my white panel, at the bottom and then I glued down all the elements with foam adhesive.


I adhered my decorated panel onto my green plaid one with foam tape and then I secured everything on to my cardbase with liquid glue.
Finally I added some sequins here and there as embellishments.

Hope you like this card as much as I do and see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento:

  1. Bellissimo progetto! Ho anch'io questo set e adesso mi sono decisa a usarlo, finalmente. Sei sempre molto brava.

    Mariangela ;-)

    RispondiElimina