venerdì 3 luglio 2020

Happy Summer card for Sunny Studio + a video tutorial!

Hello there and happy friday!
Today I'm sharing a fun summer card made with all Sunny Studio happy stuff! 

I love the new Sea you soon ocean cuties so much I decide to pair them with my other favorites from the Best Fishes set to crate this happy under the sea big scene :)
I also featured the Staggered Circle dies in my design and this helped me creating lots of different little scenes in the big scene on my card!





Please enjoy my card video tutorial here! 



These are all the copic markers I used for my images: R35, R29, R20, R32, RV00, Y35, Y21, YG63, YG03, V15, V01, W-0, W-2, C-0, C-2 and B00.


Hope you like my card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

I'll see you soon with another cute project!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento