lunedì 13 luglio 2020

Have an Uplifting Day with Lawn Fawn!


Hello there and happy monday! 
Today I'm happy to share a fun card featuring the Really High Five set by Lawn Fawn.



Aww look at these cuties having fun with all their colorfull balloons! 
First I die cut both a stitched and a dotted rectangle out of some dark blue and white cardfstock and I added some dots with a white gel pen to my blue panel.


I die cut a heart window out of my white panel and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.
I glued the white panel down to the dark blue one with some foam adhesive and I secured them down to the front of my white cardbase with some liquid glue.


I stamped, colored with copics and die cut all my images from the Really High Five set + coordinated dies and I also added a little heart from the A little birdie told me set + coordinated dies.
I assembled this fun little scene and glued everything down together with more foam adhesive.
Finally I added some little confetti mini images from the same stamp set, some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh, lots of details with a white gel pen and a little bit of sparkle to all the balloons with my Wink of Stella Clear Brush.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento