giovedì 13 giugno 2019

Heffy Doodle and ThermOweb Collab!


Hello there and welcome if you are new here! 

Today I'm happy to join Heffy Doodle and ThermOweb for a fun collab showcasing some of my fave products from both the companies! 


Grab an iced tea and keep on being inspired!

So I thought a happy mail/love themed card would have been great for this fun event and I got the chance to create with one of my favorite HD set ever..theYappy Happy Mail one!


I'm in love!! All those happy mails still give me Harry Potter vibes as I look at this card! ihih!! And all those cute puppies?! Awwww so adorable!! 


First I created my cardbase out of white cardstock, I masked the front bottom and I inked my background with a bright wash of Spiced Maermelade distress oxide ink.
I stamped all the images, colored them with my copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.


Then I die cut a banner using the Tag Along set and I stamped my sentiment.
I placed all the images on to my card and created my happy scene.
As I was happy with the placement I started working with my new ThermOweb flock!




I looove it! I die cut my word "Love" out of it and I also added lots of little dots here and there all around my happy scene like confetti.
The feeling in real life is beautiful, hope you can see the velvety texture through these phtotos too :)
I went for the bright Think Pink shade cause even if this material it's more winter related I think, this color - and all the others now avaiable - makes it so cheerful for summer and spring too!


Time to glue down all the images and I combined liquid glue and foam adhesive by ThermOweb to add dimension.
I'm so very happy about this project, it makes me smile! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento