martedì 18 giugno 2019

"Bon Voyage" card with Penguin Palace!

Hello there and happy week end! 
Today I'm so excited to share my first project as a Penguin Palace design team member!! YAY!!!
I'm so happy about this new crafty adventure, their stamps/products are adorable and I can't wait to create more.. hope u'll join me :)

Back to my project I made a lovely Paris inspired card showcasing the new Fun Adventure set.


Awww these cuties!!
First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I masked the bottom and I inked my sky with some Distress inks.
I added some watercolor little splatter and let everything dry completely. I did the same for my coordinated envelope.


I stamped all the images, I colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I placed them on to my card and as I was happy with their placement and the little scene I created I glued them down with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.


Finally I added some sparkling clear sequins, some details with a white gel pen and I stamped my sentiment.
I'm so happy about this card and I love this new set! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento