giovedì 20 giugno 2019

"Brew-tiful day" card with Penguin Palace!

Hello, helloo! 

Today I have a Penguin Palace project for you to enjoy, yay!

I made a card with the new adorable Rabbit Cafè set, keep on reading :)



I started by making my cardbase out of white cardstock, then I cut out 2 stripes of the same paper to build my deisgn on the front.
I inked the fron tof my card with Distress inks, I love this pink soft effect! 


I stamped this cutie and all the lements to set my scene, colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.


I glued my white stripes down and I stamped my sentiment on the bottom one. 
I also adhered all the images with liquid glue + foam tape and I love how my town Cafè scene turned out :)
Finally I added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling clear sequins.

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento