mercoledì 18 luglio 2018

Thanks card for Heffy Doodle!

Hello!
I'm on the Heffy Doodle blog today, with a “thank you” card feat the Wingman set.
First I die cut 2 coordinated rectangles with different stitched details out of white cardstock and I colored the borders of the largest one with a dark grey copic.
Then I stamped the images in black, I colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I die cut the Thanks script and the clouds out of some white cardstock and I colored the first one with Distress Inks to create an ombrè effect.
Love that it coordinates with my blue ara!
I glued down all the elements on to the background and I mounted my card on to a coordinated white card base.
Finally i added lots of deatils to my ara with a white gel pen.
These bird stamps are amazing cause you can go crazy with colors or have fun making them look like in real life.
Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento