mercoledì 25 luglio 2018

Lovely turtles shaker card for Heffy Doodle!

Hi there!
Today I''m up on the Heffy Doodle blog with an ocean themed shaker card feat the Oceans of Love set!
First of all I stamped, colored and die cut all the images from the set and  I also added the cute turtle from the Shellabrate mini set.
I created my card base out of some white cardstock and I colored my background sponging the Salty Ocean Distress Ink over the Bubble Waves stencil.
Then i used the Heffy Memo Tape to mask some waves and i sponged more ink over the exposed ones to create a fun effect.
I die cut a stitched frame out of white cardstock and i glued all the seaweeds behind it so they’ll be out of my shaker and in front of the card as well as the little critters ( these will be glued over the acetate).
I stamped my sentiment with the same black ink used before.
I cut a piece of acetate and i assembled my shaker card with lots of foam adhesive. For my embellishments i chose lots of glitters and some sequins- love this combo!
Awww …these cuties!
Hope you like my card+ envelope set and thank you so much for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento