venerdì 2 febbraio 2018

"There's no otter like you" cards with Avery Elle!

Happy friday friends and welcome back to my blog!
Today i'm super happy to share 2 littel Valentine's card i made with the Otterly Fantastic stamp set by Avery Elle.

Here's what i created..






































I love this little otter soo much!!
First of all i die cut the largest of my new Outside in stitched heart stackables out of some white cardstock and i created my background with distress inks.






































Then i stamped and colored my little otter and the tiny heart, i also die cut a fancy frame square by Sunny Studio and i colored it with distress ink in Picked Raspberry.
I also die cut a banner from the Wonky stitches Elle-ments set for my sentiment.






































I stamped y sentiment and glued down all the elements on to my watercolored heart. I created a coordinated card base and completed it with some white nuvo drops embellishments. 
Challenges: 




Hope u like my cards and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. Such a cute card, love those otters, they are adorable
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week. Jo x

    RispondiElimina