domenica 4 febbraio 2018

Little mice with Waffle Flower!

Hi there!
Today i colored this cute mice by Waffle Flower!







































This is my first Waffle Flower set ever and i'm in love!!ihihi! 
These images are so pretty and i'm so super happy i received this as a Christmas gift!! 
Is there anybody who asks for Christmas/winter craft supplies as Christmas gifts like me?! ihih!! 






































But hey.. this is not a super Christmassy one and ..we are in the middle of winter so i have time to play with these cuties instead of waiting until next Christmas!! Yay!! :)

Hope u like these cuties and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento: