venerdì 23 febbraio 2018

"Hippo Birdie to u" a fun girly card with Ellen Hutson!

Hi there and happy friday!
Today i have a super fun Happy Birthday card to show you..

Here's what i created..







































These little hippo is just the cutest! 
First of all i created my background; I die cut a stitched rectangle out of some white cardstock and i created some brush strokes with my pastel dreams watercolors by Prima.
Then i stamped all these cuties from the Wish Big stamp set by Ellen Hutson LLC with Memento black ink, i colored them with copics and i die cut them with their coordinated dies. 







































I stamped my sentiment at the bottom of my panel with the same black ink used before and i glued down all the elements with a combo of liquid glue and foam adhesive.
Finally i added some black nuvo drops on to the eyes and the nostrils of my hippo and some sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh.
Challenge: 







Hope u like my card and thank u so much for stopping by :)
Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :) 

1 commento:

  1. Super cute card! That stamp set is so cute, and I love your brushstroke background.

    RispondiElimina