mercoledì 13 settembre 2017

"Happy doggies!" with Mama Elephant!

Hi there! 
Day 13 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge is here! 
I'm super happy to show u my new doggies by Mama ELephant and Hampton Art! 
Here they are..





























Adorableeee! Love these cuties so so much!! 



Can't even pick a fave, and also the accessorize and the sentiments included in this special set are so so super cute and fun! 
The little bowl of food is amazing! :)





























And some dogs are carrying happy mails, lovely!! :)
I had so much fun coloring them!!
Challenges: 




Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento