martedì 5 settembre 2017

Congrats baby girl! with. Avery Elle!

Hello there! 
Day 5 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge is here and i'm happy to show u this baby card i made with Avery Elle happy stuff! 


I loooove this card soo soo much! 
I used all images from the Special Delivery set and these storks are the cutest!! :)


And the little baby girl?! I had so much fun coloring these!! :)I
Challenges: 


                     









Please enjoy my Coloring Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little coloring hopefully every day and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)
Have an amazing day! 
franci :)

2 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous card Francesca :-) the image is adorable and I love the pastel shades, the whole design of this is so cute!! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    RispondiElimina
  2. What a darling card, the stamps are so cute and love the soft colors. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RispondiElimina