mercoledì 13 marzo 2024

Veggie Happy Birthday with Lawn Fawn

Hello there, 
today I'm sharing this cute Birthday card I made with goodies from the new Lawn Fawn release, inspired by the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge..


Hope u're inspired to create and play along with us :)

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Veggie happy add-on + coordinated dies

Veggie happy set + coordinated dies

Party animal

Small stitched rectangle stackabes

Scalloped rectangle stackables

Kraft cardstock

Cilantro LF ink pad

Twisted citron distress ink oxide

Copic markers 


Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento