mercoledì 13 marzo 2024

Snowy shaker card with Art Impressions

Hi there, 
today I'm sharing a fun shaking card I made with the adorable Christmas Truck set by Art Impressions.


Awww .. I love these images so much! 
I created my background with distress inks and watercolors, colored all my images with copics and created my card with fake snow as shaker embellishment.
I'm not gonna lie, now there's fake snow everywhere on my desk, but it's so much fun playing with this card it's totally worth it -eheh! 

Shaker frame is by Heffy Doodle and my sentiment is from Mama Elephant .
This is my first Christmas card for 2024 and I'm so happy, creating for the Holidays is always special to me and even if I'm so ready for Spring it's so good to get a start onto Christmas cards and get them done easily throughout the year - I can't wait to create more with this lovely set - I mean look at the snowman smile - adorable! 


I'd love to enter the new AI challenge with this card: it's challenge 371 "Shake it up" 



Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



4 commenti:

  1. Love your card! It’s beautiful!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Your card is beautiful!! I love how you used snow in your shaker! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Your card is so pretty! It's nice to get a head start on Christmas cards. Thank you for joining the Shake it Up challenge at Art Impressions.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ottimo post! Mi è piaciuta la tua analisi approfondita. Continua a scrivere: hai talento per questo!

    RispondiElimina