lunedì 18 settembre 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 157

Happy monday crafty friends!
Time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics ..


Fall is coming and with that it's Trick or Treat season too so I created a too cute to spook Halloween card with these adorable Lawn Fawn ghosties ..



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Booyah set + coordinated dies

Stitched borders

Nighttime sky stencil

80 lb white cardstock

Spiffier speckles petite paper pack

Celery stick ink pad

Grape jelly ink pad

Kiddie pool ink pad

White gel pen

 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento