lunedì 25 settembre 2023

Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Heffy Doodle New Release Inspiration Blog Hop!
Today I'm so happy to celebrate the new release with the amazing talented designers at Heffy Doodle ad all of you!



I have a very special card I made with some of the new goodies I'm very excited to share, it's one of my favourites.. ta-daa!





Awww these doggies are so cute and so cool, aren't they? 
These are all the Heffy Doodle products I featured in my interactive hockey themed festive card: 
Ice Pups set + coordinated dies 
Lovely Landscapes set + coordinated dies 
Little Label set + Little Label Add On dies 
Feeling Frosty Stencil
Look Who's Talking Dies 
Brooke 3D Box Card Dies


For today's special Blog Hop, you can win a £50 voucher to the Heffy Doodle store!

To be entered to win the giveaway, all you need to do is comment at each stop along the Blog Hop before Sep 29, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.  The winner will be announced on the Heffy Doodle Blog on Sep 30th at 10:00 AM EST!


Heffy Doodle Blog  

Amanda Fitterer

Jarle Franceus

Natasha Davies 

Jasmin Oliver

Kari VanNoy

Annette Allen

Peggy Emmerink

Ashlee McGregor

Francesca Vignoli - you are here :)


Be sure to leave us all some love and thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope you like this card and all the new products as much as I do :)

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci




17 commenti:

  1. OMGosh, this is SO FABULOUS! Love the hockey-playing dogs! What an amazing, brilliant job you've done! TFS!!
    Lori S in PA (US)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh, these are all so cute!! I especially love the ice skater. Nice job!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. The critters are sooo cute! I love your interactive box card!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Looks like a great team! I love this card design <3

    RispondiElimina
  5. Adorable box card! So fun with these hockey-playing pups!

    RispondiElimina
  6. The hockey playing pups are so cute. I love the minty green colour.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Awesome dimensional card and the images are so cute! Great coloring too!

    RispondiElimina
  8. so pretty, love that bold sentiment set!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Love your card! The critters are so cute.

    RispondiElimina
  10. The light colouring on your box card is darling for winter!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Interactive cards are so much fun to both make and receive. I know the person who receives your card will be very happy! What a fantastic hop!!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Such a cute pop up box card.... love it!!!

    RispondiElimina