lunedì 5 giugno 2023

Lawn Fawnatics challenge 150

Hi there and happy monday! 
It's time for a new challenge over at Lawn Fawnatics..


Flowers, leaves, trees .. everything floral and botanical works for this so I was inspired to create this bee-utiful card + envelope combo.. 



These little bees are so adorable and of course the little snail and flowers are some of my fave oldies! 

Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Gleeful gardens + coordinated dies

Hive five + coordinated dies

Honeycomb stencil

Stitched borders

80lb. cardstock white

LF glue tube

Glitter pen

 


Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento