venerdì 9 giugno 2023

Bonjour - bee happy shaker card with Lawn Fawn

Hi there! 
I'm up on the Lawn Fawn blog today, with this cute card + envelope - be sure to stop by and say hi! 




Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Gleeful gardens + coordinated dies

Hive five + coordinated dies

Honeycomb stencil

Large stitched rectangle stackables

Circle stackables

80lb. cardstock white

Acetate

LF glue tube

LF double sided adhesive

Glitter pen

 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


1 commento: