sabato 18 marzo 2023

Teddy bear pic nic card with RAM

Hi there and happy weekend!
Today I'm sharing a fun spring card I made with the Teddy Bear Pic nic digital stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller ..



These adorable teddy bears are having a family pic nic and they're so sweet! 
I colored them with copics and added little details with a white gel pen. 
I also chose not to add a sentimentso I have a card ready to write for any occasion may come up: this could work as a hello, thank you and happy birthday too! 

Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento