lunedì 20 marzo 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 145

Hello there and happy monday! 
The new Lawn Fawnatics challenge starting today is one of your favorites..


Be inspired by a book, movie or song is back and I went for a classic: the little mermaid! 


I had so much fun creating my own under the sea themed patterned paper by stamping all the little corals, shells and fishes!



Lawn Fawn supplies: 

Mermaid for you set + coordinated dies

Ocean shell-fie set + coordinated dies

Large stitched rectangle stackables

Circle stackables

Celery stick ink pad

Mermaid ink pad 

 

Be sure to play with us to win a $50 Lawn Fawn Gift Certificate! 

Hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento