martedì 27 dicembre 2022

Winter snowglobe gift tag with RAM!

Happy tuesday! 
Today I'm sharing this cute little winter tag I made with the adorable Snowman Globe by Rachelle Anne Miller ..


I printed the little snowglobe, then colored with copics.
I fussy cut it leaving a white border all around it and added a little gift tag feature with ribbon at the top.



Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



1 commento: