martedì 6 dicembre 2022

Koala Christmas gift tag with RAM!

Hello there and happy tuesday! 
Today I'm happy to share this cute gift tag I made with the adorable Koala Christmas digital stamp by  Rachelle Anne Miller ..


I stamped the little scene, colored with copics and distress inks, then die cut it with a circle die, paired it up with a matching scalloped one in a light pink color and added some gold sparkle twine at the top.
For my sentiment I went for a printed one from my stash.


Discount code 

Be sure to check all the RAM designs *HERE* and use my DISCOUNT CODE: FRANCESCA  to have 10% off your order + if you buy 3 stamps you get 1 free! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my cards,tags and I also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento