lunedì 24 febbraio 2020

Mini Easter notebooks with Lawn Fawn!


Hello crafty friends and happy monday!
I loved decorating my Lawn Fawn Valentine's Day mini notebooks I decided to create some Easter ones as well.. keep on scrolling!



Awww these make me soo happy! 
I love love love the Eggstra amazing Easter set and it's perfect to decorate my Perfectly Pink notebooks.



I also used the Dotted Rectangles Stackables set here and the Spiced Marmalade and Twisted Citron Distress inks oxide.


Hope you like my mini notebooks and thank you so much for stopping by today! 
These are published on the Lawn Fawn blog too so be sure to stop by and say Hi there, thank you!

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento: