mercoledì 19 febbraio 2020

A magical Hello with Sunny Studio!


Happy wednesday friends!
Today I have a magical Sunny Studio card to share..!



Time to put the new Prancing Pegasus set on the spotlight! 
First of all I die cut this scalloped square out of white cradstock using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace set and the partial die cutting technique.
I created a matching cardbase out of the smae cardstock and covere the front with this fun stripy rainbow paper from the Spring Fling set.


I stamped the pegasus and all the stars ( multiple times!), colored them all with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I stamped my "Hello" sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies set on the bottom and glued all the images in the center with foam adhesive.


I mounted my decorated panel on to my card with foam adhesive and finally added some details with a white gel pen and some sparkling clear sequins to finish my design.

Discover all the new Sunny Studio products *HERE* 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

1 commento:

  1. Fabulously adorable card! Love the upbeat, cheerful colours and springtime-y feel of this darling make.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    RispondiElimina