giovedì 19 dicembre 2019

Merry Christmas with Hello Bluebird!


Hi darlings! 
Today I'm happy to share an Hello Bluebird Christmas card with you..



First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock, then I stamped my images from the Family Photo set, I colored them with copics and die cut them with their coordinated dies.
I also colored a piece of white cardstock with some green Distress inks and die cut my Merry sentiment out of it using the Bold Holidays set.


I masked the front bottom of my card and inked the right top with Broken China Distress ink oxide.
Then I glued down my Merry sentiment with liquid glue and stamped my Christmas (also from the Family Photo set) on the bottom.
I glued down my images with liquid glue and foam adhesive and I added some snowflakes from the First Snow set too.


Finally I added some sparkle gold washi tape and the card is ready to bring Joy this Christmas Season! 


Discover all the new Hello Bluebird goodies at Ellen Hutson: 




Hope you like this festive tag as much as I do and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day 🙂
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento