mercoledì 25 dicembre 2019

"Merry Christmas" a lovely Santa Claus card with Sunny Studio!

Hello crafty friends and Merry Merry Christmas!!
Hope you're having a super happy Holiday time with all your loved one, I'm so happy to pop in too today to wish you all the best and send Merry Wishes with this sweet Santa Claus Sunny Studio card.


First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I trimmed a coordinated white panel down to size too. I die cut this using the large Layered Snowflake frame and I also die cut my "Merry" out of some silver sparkle cardstock using the Merry Christmas die included in the Christmas Garland frame set. 


I inked the front of my card with Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks and I glued my window panel to the card. 
I also glued the "Merry" and stamped "Christmas" on the bottom.
Then I stamped, colored with copics and die cut some images from the Santa Claus Lane set and glued them down with some foam adhesive.


I added lots of details to all my little scene with a white gel pen, also added a little heart I stamped and die cut from the Hogs & Kisses set.
Finally I added some little pearl embellishments here and there and I love how they looks so much!!

Discover all the Sunny Studio festive/Winter  products at Ellen Hutson!



 Other supplies


Now let's celebrate, shall we?! 
Merry Merry Christmas! 

Hope you like my card and thank you so much for stopping by today! 

Please enjoy my Cardmaking Adventure on * Instagram*! I'll be posting all my little cards,tags and i also can't wait to see all the projects shared in the community! :)

See you soon with another cute project! :)

Have a lovely day ðŸ™‚
franci 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento